Front of the house, roof tiles on - it has changed a bit since these were taken
Although, it's been quite some time, things have been progressing with the house. What's been going on for the last 4 months? Things like HVAC, plumbing, electrical etc. The front door went in, and it's beautiful, but I don't have any pictures. At this point that house is set to have insulation, and then drywall within the next 2 weeks. The house will be done and lived in no later than February 2009 - no matter what! We (the Chavez crew) will come every weekend, and do what it takes to be sure that happens!!!
More pictures and updates will be coming, soon we'll be into the fun stuff!
1 comment:
Whats up, bro. I have been looking at your blog and the progress. I hope you will be able to get into the house soon. Sorry about your car, what can you do about a sister? Hope you guys are doing good. Hope to see you soon.
Michael
Post a Comment